Monday, December 15, 2008

What Channel Are You Watching?


I was just watching Joel Osteen yesterday as a regular thing I do most Sunday’s when I am home. He inspired me to write this post today about what we watch and how we are inspired by it. He was talking about keeping our minds clear of anything negative. He continues to talk about how we have to practice positive thinking. He made a great point supported by an analogy of how life is like watching TV. He talked about how when ever you have negative thoughts just change the channel.

He continues to talk about how simple life is and how we make big deals out of small situations. I think that is a very important topic for us to focus on in 2009! We all have things that happen in life but how we handle them will be the outcome of that situation. I for one will go into 2009 with the goal of POSITIVE THINKING and POSITIVE MIND TRAINING. I will train my mind to continue to think outside the box when bad things happen. I for one will produce positive energy for a positive and productive mindset.


Remember that all is possible and to think positive thoughts and you will not only feel better, you will have a greater center of internal balance. And if you guys have anything or anyone around you that is negative in your journey, you and only you have the power to just change the channel. I keep my mental remote pointed at the POSITIVE CHANNEL! So I leave you today with this question.

WHAT CHANNEL ARE YOU WATCHING?

1 comment:

LAURIE BEEBE said...

I just love that analogy of changing the channel when you don't like what is on :)
Just yesterday a friend of mine related a tip she learned from Jack Canfield, author of the Chicken Soup book series. He said, (and I'm paraphrasing here) "instead of worrying about what might go wrong in a situation, when you can't know what will happen anyway and can't do anything about it, how about imagining the best case scenario? It will make you feel better, and maybe attract some positive energy so the best case will come true!"
I am resolving to do that over the holidays!