Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mr. Meltdown Is Back, Can You See Me Now?

What Was The Problem?
Check SpellingIt has been a long journey guys. I have had problems with my blog using Word Press. I have thought about it and decided that I will just change from Word Press to Blogger. I now have no problems now and everything is working great! Yea!!!!

Some of the issues I have been having with WP was the strange and mysterious black screen of death! I only had this problem for some reason on IE browsers. I know it was mostlikely a error from script, but who has time to fix that? I can't tell you how many emails I have received from people yelling at me to fix the problem. I also had issues with Posting, almost all the time with crazy coding errors. Let's not discuss the very unstable uploads and slow loading software problems, almost on a daily basis. The list truly continues but that is not important. The big news is I am back and have a new look and new attitude ! I am ready to get going and have already started the journey back into the swing of things.

What I Have Been Doing?
I have been working out hard as heck! I have been a cardiovascular fitness monster lately on a mission to get fit and healthy. Last week I have started walking 3 hours straight up hill and down hill. That is not all I have been doing with my work outs. Call me crazy but I have included stairs in my walking. I have found a real cool park with a cool trail near my home and have been using it for extra fitness challenges. They also have a track and I will start using that next week also. I am at this time still too heavy to jog, so I will be speed walk until I lose enough weight so that I can run without risk of injury. I have to be honest I am very proud of myself for the first time and feel kind of good about things. I know I have messed up over the holiday but life waits for no man. Stuff happens and we move on right?

Why Did I Get So Personal Last Blog?

I think there are so many excellent blogs out there. They post about so many great helpful things and they are very talented writers. In fact some blogs are even genius at what they do and I read so many on a daily basis I lose count. I only have one problem though. This is a blog right? We are blogging about weight loss and life right? So I am putting it out there and being real. I am doing something different with my blog and life. I am keeping it real and if that means that I lose readers along the way then so be it. I want you guys to know what I am going through without the fluff and lies. If I don't lose weight one week then I will be honest about it. If I have something on my mind then I will let you know. I am giving you guys 100% Mr. Meltdown in the raw and uncut. If I make mistakes or had a blowout and cheated on my diet, then I will keep it real. This is life here and life is not perfect. But the one thing I am happy about is that I am back and full of energy and ready to lose some more weight. So I would like to thank all my friends for hanging in there with me and welcome you all back to my blog. It is time for me to lose weight and that is what I am here to do! So be on the look out for a fat guy getting fit and losing an extra person I have been carrying around. This coming year 2009 will be a good year and I look forward to spending it with all of you and a smaller Mr. Meltdown.

No comments: